ESD-ceramic, besides having the ceramic properties of high resistance to wear and tear, high temperature, chemical corrosion and high hardness etc, also has electrostatic dissipation property to stop accumulation. A working dissipative material must have a middle level surface resistivity of 104-1010Ω•cm.The major application is for protection of microelectronic devices during their manufacturing, handling and usage.
Advantages Of Suntech ESD-Safe Ceramic:
● Combined excellent ESD-safe function with ceramic’s inherent mechanical properties;
● Suitable surface resistivity;
● High mechanical strength;
● Excellent wear resistance and corrosion resistance;
● Size stability;
● High surface finish;
● Can manufacture different shapes and sizes according to customers’ requirements through
Suntech’s forming methods such as injection moulding, dry pressing and cold isostatic pressing.
● Numerous own patents
We're Here to Help